How would you like to help someone change their life? We’re the largest provider of part-time undergraduate higher education in Wales – more than 15,500 people from virtually every community across Wales are studying with us.
There are no current vacancies. Please come back soon to check.
What you get in return:
- We pay competitive salaries so that we can recruit and retain high-calibre people.
- To reward your hard work and for a great work life balance, we offer a generous annual leave entitlement of up to 33 days, as well as all bank and other public holidays.
- We can cover your fees for courses while you work with us
- You can contribute to an attractive pension scheme – the Universities Superannuation Scheme (USS).
- We support flexible hybrid working patterns.
Helping our people develop is key for retaining the best staff. That’s why we have a comprehensive training and development programme, which includes:
- an induction programme for all new staff with regular reviews
- training workshops to support staff growth
- development initiatives like our ‘curious coffees’ to meet new co-workers; learning circles to improve relationships across teams, and mentoring to help you identify your strengths and learn from others.
Where are we?
Our office is in the heart of Cardiff’s vibrant City Centre. We’re on Custom House Street, opposite John Lewis and the Marriot hotel. We’re only a 5-minute walk away from Cardiff Central train station, and there are many bus routes into Cardiff city centre that lead to our office.
View on map